Thursday, October 10, 2013

How I will set this up and where I intend to take this.

As I am new to this whole thing this will be a growing and learning process so bare with me. 

Blogs will be based on topics: IE Clean eating, lifting, cardio, NPC shows, Post and Pre Baby and so on.

I intend to start doing some video blogs as well touching base on any topic you all would like to see.

I will add sites and links that I find helpful and where I fine info, inspiration, recipes or what ever pertains to the topic.

Please feel free to follow me on here and FB and Twitter as well!https://www.facebook.com/tashakay13https://twitter.com/TashaAnderson1.

Id love feed back from everyone on what you think. Its important to me to help others succeed and to grow myself as a blogger and as a future nutrition and fitness pro! My motivation for this is not only all of you but my husband and baby boy as well. I want them to be healthy and happy and to teach baby from early life as he grows up healthy habits! Thanks for bearing with me on this new adventure and welcome to my blog!

Tasha 

No comments:

Post a Comment