Sunday, October 13, 2013

A day in the life of.......

    One of the things a few of you asked was what is a typical day like for me. I'll give you a prep day and a normal day so you can see both. The prep day is most important!

      Sunday is usually prep and clean day. If you don't plan and prep you run the chance of slipping during the week or being stressed about time to do things, so to avoid that just make it a point to do it all in one or two days . T usually wakes us up around 630am or so and then the day starts! We get up, I make T a bottle and Chris changes and feeds him while I make our breakfast. We sit, relax and drink coffee for a while and then about 8 ill clean the up the kitchen get ready for the gym and head out for my workout around 830. Once I get back around 10ish I'll eat my next meal and play with T for a bit again. He will take a morning nap maybe around 11 and I'll get to work. So from about 11-2 I'll make my chicken, rice and sweet potatoes for the week. In that block of time while cooking ill eat another meal around 1 and do my dusting around the house along with sweeping and mopping the floors. When the food is done I'll let it set out in containers to cool before putting in fridge. (Since I'm home everyday I just measure out my food when I have each meal. But if you are not and don't have time for that I suggest you measure yours and put them in their own individual containers for each meal each day. When I know I'll be gone for a while I'll pack a cooler and take it with me.) I'll eat again around 4. After that is all said and done from 3 till around 430ish or so I'll play with T some more, hang with Chris, watch football, go for a walk etc. T will take another nap and I'll finish cleaning and prepping for Monday. Example - set up coffee pot, get Chris food around make sure laundry is done and put away, refill all dry goods in their containers (I'm a organizing nut), do dishes and bottles and wipe the kitchen down. Chris will help with T while i do that and then about 8 T will go to bed for the night and Chris and I will relax till we go to bed.

      Monday-Friday is usually the same with maybe a few randoms here and there. Wake up at 5 and get Chris breakfast and coffee. I'll sit and relax for a bit before I get mine around 6. If T wakes up Chris will feed him while i make sure everything is around for the day. If he dosent he usually will be around 630 and then I'll feed home after I eat. T and I will play and relax till maybe 8 or so and he will take a morning nap and I'll blog, email, research, sip on coffee and practice posing. I'll eat again around 9 and pick up the kitchen from breakfast. Between 10 and I'd say 2 ish T and I hang, play, read, practice rolling and all that jazz. I'll eat again around 1. T naps again and I'll again research, email etc and do any left over cleaning. I'll eat again around 4. Chris gets home and I had to the gym, get back around 7 eat again, get T ready for bed, hang plan and relax then eat again around 9. Before Chris and I go to bed I'll prep for him for the next day and pre make coffee hit the timer and go to bed to start all over again. Some days I'll run errands or go to the park, mornings or evenings I tan as we'll when I can fit it in.

      So u see. Every week on Sunday I prep for the whole week (only takes a few hrs) and every night for about not even 30 min I prep for the next day. Never a chance to slip and be in a pickle! I make time for my family everyday and break up prep with time with them or we do it together as a family. No time sacrificed away. Doing it together ensures success! 

      I'd like to hear how you plan your days. What do you do to succeed?!

No comments:

Post a Comment