Monday, December 16, 2013

Updates and School



                                                       Hey everyone!

      As many of you know my husband is deploying again soon:(. We went home for a two week vacation and I went MIA, it was wonderful! We don't get much family time, especially back home with the ones we don't see often. Knowing Chris would be leaving soon we took every moment to enjoy and visit as many of his friends and family as we could before he left. I do apologize for the break in blogs but it was what we needed as a family and for him before he leaves, IM BACK NOW!!!

      An update on school, 3 weeks into school already! Starting with my fitness nutrition certification then personal training and lastly exercise therapy. I have learned so much and can not wait to start my case studies and out my knowledge into motion. I am planning on finishing up all the courses by the end of late spring or summer. I have been keeping a great pace every week, writing essays, listening to lectures, taking tests and prepping for my case studies. Once I'm finished with each certification I'll be taking on clients as they come and doing what I love to do...HELPING OTHERS SUCCEED. Please if your interest in becoming a client of mine and getting your nutrition and fitness goals together feel free to email me at tashakayanderson@gmail.com and we can talk goals and put a plan in place. Until then I wish you all the best and look for blogs on the daily again!

Please for fitness, nutrition and plan info use my gmail account. This account will be my main client account when I start. Thank you all for your time, passion and love!!!

T. Anderson!


After a 2 week vaca with no workouts....I feel soft but still proud I didn't over indulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment