Saturday, January 18, 2014

What I want to do for you, My goals.


    Hi everyone! I have such a huge goal for myself and its to do what ever I can to make my clients not only look good because thats just a perk of healthy living, but to feel AMAZING. Feeling better in live and being happy with yourself is top priority! Here is a link that was posted yesterday and this is How I want to coach. I believe its important to lead by example, to live the lifestyle and to have a true passion to help others, not just be in it for the money. I don't want to have such a cookie cutter business because we are all individuals. Everyone is at different levels in their life goals. I don't just want to coach for athletes or competitors. I want to work with everyone that needs help, guidance and structure in there goals, whatever they may be. Some people out there need help and guidance in making general food choices, some people are endurance athletes and others simple want to just be healthy and knowledgeable for them and their families with no goal other then that. Its my job to know how to help each and everyone of you, know when I can help, know when a referral is needed and know its ok to say I don't know but let me ask for you.
 

      Being a coach to me isn't just meal planning and workouts, although if thats all u need then thats what you will get. Coaching someone who just wants to make generally healthy foods choices for example: They may need guidance around the kitchen, they may need help navigating the grocery store  and a good basic understanding on how to cook the foods they get. Its my goal to give you just that, the tools to be successful! Its not my job to cook your foods for you however it is my job to show you so you can be self sufficient and be able to reach those goals no matter what it takes. Another example: Someone who wants to step up their training and build some lean muscle. This person will most likely know how to eat healthy and have the fundamental knowledge of how to workout in the gym but needs someone to help step up their game. It is my job to evaluate what they are doing now and make the necessary changes to get them to their goal. I won't need to help them cook or help them navigate the grocery store but I will need to make more of an individualized meal plan to support their training.

      You see everyone is different and with that everyone needs different strategies. Its my job to know that and to be able to do what I can to keep you on track, take responsibility and keep you focused! It is your job to be committed to the program, and be willing to make small or large changes as needed to reach your goals. After all they are YOUR goals and YOUR life. No one can make you change only you can do that but I can make it easier on you and guide you to living the live you desire.

      Continuing education is important in any field and I always want to make sure I'm up to date on the latest information. Not the latest diet or fad but the latest information to live a healthy life. It is my job t give you accurate information that will help and assist you. I commit to continuing research and education to be able to do this for you.

     Healthy living does not have to be difficult. It just takes some time to make small changes and healthy habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment