Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Its the small things.



      Everyday Chris and I always have great conversations, however somedays one of us is more busy then the other, working late, training, taking care of Tesla etc. This morning we had a few extra minutes to chat and it was such a wonderful conversation! Some days its the small gestures that can make your whole day change! We talked about lots of things but what I took from it was how much we care, love and appreciate one another. We always say we " I love you " and I think we do something to show that everyday, but this morning being reminded just how luck I am to have a husband who is so supportive in everything I want to do, never says no you shouldn't do that, or doesn't believe in me. He is one of the best dads I know because he is always willing to do anything for Tesla. He does what a dad is supposed to do without ever complaining. Im sure he has change more poopy diapers then me, cleaned up so much puke, feeds him everyday and just enjoys every second with him. Today I was reminded how much Chris means to me and to us as a family and today I'm so grateful to have learned that all over again!

Truly Blessed Everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment